Campus Ministry 101 – Notes from Ptr. Jon Dolor in the School of Campus Ministry
– we are called to DO ministry not make it grow.
– we are called to DO ministry and He’ll make it grow.
1 Cor. 3:7
– God doesn’t measure our numbers, He measures our faithfulness
– a title/position can never give security like identity in God can.
– If a vision is from God, it’s always too big for us to achieve apart from God.
Is your vision for your campus ministry too big enough to achieve?
– you don’t volunteer to something you OWN.
– when you allow your volunteers to OWN the ministry, you empower them raising volunteerism to the next level.
– The next generation is always an endangered species.
We are intentional in raising and developing young leaders.
– Events attract crowds but events doesn’t grow them.
Only DISCIPLESHIP can.
– Never let the enemy get a foothold on your team’s relationship.
We cultivate a culture of honoring one another.
– Never factor out fun in the ministry.
You enjoy what you are passionate about.
– Problems grow the ministry more than success or favor can.
For challenges and persecution are a setup for growth.
– If you can read the season, it’s easy to forge a plan of action.
– Don’t stop serving your campus and you’ll stay relevant.
Serving never goes out of style.
– Money is a big help but is never the only means.
– Lack of resources is never a factor.
God is our ultimate resource, everything else is secondary.